Yesterday I asked Sam if he thought mommy was having a boy or girl. He said "sister". So then I asked what we should name her. He did some "ummm" and "hmmmm". I started offering girl names and he kept shooting them down. Then I asked again."If mommy has a girl what should we name her?"Sam's response: "Dumbo Bauch".
Hey, you guys, that's awesome!! Hope Katie's doing well....(and no offense, Sam, but I'd probably not go with Dumbo. Just a thought)Congrats again!Sheila
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Yesterday I asked Sam if he thought mommy was having a boy or girl. He said "sister". So then I asked what we should name her. He did some "ummm" and "hmmmm". I started offering girl names and he kept shooting them down. Then I asked again.
"If mommy has a girl what should we name her?"
Sam's response: "Dumbo Bauch".
Hey, you guys, that's awesome!! Hope Katie's doing well....(and no offense, Sam, but I'd probably not go with Dumbo. Just a thought)
Congrats again!
Sheila
Post a Comment