Monday, August 4, 2008

Sam Laughing

This is from two weeks ago. Sam crawled out of the sunroom and then I heard a "boom". I thought it was him falling, but it was my camera hitting the floor after he pulled it off the couch. I picked him up and told him what I thought had happened. When I said "boom" he thought it was hysterical. Kate and I got a lot of mileage out of saying "boom" for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Bauch Family -
I was delighted to find your blog on Google. Hope you don't mind my checking it out. Congratulations to you on your son, Sam. Wish I could be there as part of Mary's "Network". Still miss being there, but think of everyone often. Jeff, our youngest son, & his wife, Molly, who live in Chicago were in Oconomowoc this past weekend celebrating his 29th birthday - back to his "roots".
If you don't mind, I'll continue to check the Bauch Family Blog.
Love to all, Judy Shellhorn

HAPPY BIRTHDAY on the 19th Mary B!!