Sam has two teeth! He is chewing on everything he can get his hands on and is doing well.
On Monday I finally bought a kid-carrier backpack. I have been looking at the options since we found out we were having a baby. Sam, Kate, and I have headed over to a pond a few blocks away to walk through the woods and check out the local wildlife. Our timing is pretty good with newborn goslings and ducklings cruising around. Sam watches in stunned silence until I stop walking. He had a riveting conversation with a muskrat on Thursday.
On Saturday Sam and I headed over to the Farmer's Market for the first time this year. It also happened to be the day of a classic car event on State Street. Since it is Madison, a Vespa and Volkswagen Vanagon are considered classic cars.
Here are a few pictures from the Capitol Square and State Street, as well as Sam after a hike around the local conservancy.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment