Sam (and most of Madison) had a bad cold. It was bronchialitis or RSV depending on who you ask. It is the thing to do here in Madison. Everyone had it, has it, or is about to get it.
Two of my clients rescheduled for next week with this bug. Katie was sick two weeks ago. I was sick last week. Sam is just getting over it. Our nanny called today and she and her daughter have it now.
Our guy hit rock bottom on Monday but has been getting better ever since. He is almost back to 100% and actually put on weight while he was sick. He has had six medical visits in the past eight days and is a tougher man than I.
Here are a few pictures.
Two of my clients rescheduled for next week with this bug. Katie was sick two weeks ago. I was sick last week. Sam is just getting over it. Our nanny called today and she and her daughter have it now.
Our guy hit rock bottom on Monday but has been getting better ever since. He is almost back to 100% and actually put on weight while he was sick. He has had six medical visits in the past eight days and is a tougher man than I.
Here are a few pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment